Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 46 Jobs Vacancies with Salary(Expected) upto 51,490/- Rs. PM. The Job Posts Names are Specialist Officers. This Job Recruitment is Provided by bankofmaharashtra.in
All the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Details like Post Names, Total Number of Posts, Pay Scale (Expected Salary), Job Locations, Starting Dates for Apply, Last Date for Apply, Exam Fees, Age Limit, Education Required are given below.
Similarly, The Admit Card Download, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Exam Results will be given by Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment.
Name Of Posts:
|Post Names||Total Jobs|
Information System (IS) Auditors
Age Requirement for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Job Vacancies:
Law Officers: 25 to 35 years, Security Officers: 25 to 40 years, Fire Officer: 25 to 40 years, Information System (IS) Auditors: 25 to 35 years.
Qualification Required :
Law Officers: Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Security Officers: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University and 5 years of service in the Armed Forces / Paramilitary Forces
Fire Officer: Graduate with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India / UK OR Station Officers Course from NFSC OR Sub Officer Course from NFSC OR Graduate BE (Fire) from (UGC) affiliated Universities.
Information System (IS) Auditors: B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS / M.Sc. (Electronics /Comp.Science) with Minimum 55% marks in Aggregate OR Chartered Accountant (CA)
708/- Rs For Gen/OBC Candidates.
108/- Rs For SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Important Dates For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Job Vacancies:
Start Date for Online Apply: 05-08-2019
Last Date for Online Apply: 19-08-2019
Last Date for submission of Hard Copy: 29-08-2019
Note: Read Full Notification Before Apply to This Job.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Job Vacancies:
1. Firstly, Download and Read “Full Notification” Carefully
2. Click on “Click Here to Apply” Link (Given Above)
3. After that, you will redirected to the official link to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment (It may be ‘register’ page and if there is no such a page then search for the “careers” inside that website link).
4. Then fill all form with accurate details and click on Submit or Apply button.
5. If require some of your documents like scanned copy of your Photo, ID proof, Sign, then upload it whichever needed by Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment.
6. Review your all details for checking purpose (whether they are correct or not).
7. Then Choose the payment method and Pay the exam fee(if required) as per your cast or category provided by Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment.
8. Now you are successfully applied for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. After that, you may get login details or specific verification process or registration number to check the status of your application (it may be given by your email or mobile number).
Some Recruitment Detailed Information:
Total Recruitment’s: Total number of recruitment’s which are required for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. Only that number of job vacancies provided by this recruitment.
Name of Posts: Post Names are the main posts released by Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. There are other different posts provided by this company . Therefore, From the list the candidate can choose any post whichever they have an interest by Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. However, The candidate needs to have similar qualification and relevant education about the post which candidate choosing from the list.
Age Requirement: The Minimum age and the Maximum age required for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment . In other words, a candidate need to have age between those age requirement criteria given by the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment.
Qualification : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment required the candidate should have completed their qualification or its relevant education. When the candidate fill the form. the marks or percentage given by the candidate must be correct.
Exam Fee : Candidate has to pay the exam fee to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. If the candidate has not paid the exam fee then this candidate unable to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. Similarly,the candidates which having different cast or category can be having different exam fees. Some of cast or categories having a No Fee.
Last Date : The candidate can only able apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment before the last date. In other words, If the last date ended then the candidate cannot be able to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment.