ECIL Recruitment 2020 Online Apply 285 Jobs Vacancies. The Job Posts Names are ITI Trade Apprentice.
This Job Recruitment is Provided by ECIL from
All the ECIL Recruitment Details like Post Names, Total Number of Posts, Pay Scale (Expected Salary), Job Locations, Starting Dates for Apply, Last Date for Apply, Exam Fees, Age Limit, Education Required are given below. Similarly, The Admit Card Download, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Exam Results will be given by ECIL Recruitment.
ITI Trade Apprentice
24 August 2020
19 September 2020
7700 – 8050/- (Per Month)
Name Of Posts:
|Post Names||Total Jobs|
ITI Trade Apprentice
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Job Vacancies:
1. Firstly, Download and Read “Full Notification” Carefully
2. Click on “Click Here to Apply” Link (Given Above)
3. After that, you will redirected to the official link to apply for ECIL Recruitment (It may be ‘register’ page and if there is no such a page then search for the “careers” inside that website link).
4. Then fill all form with accurate details and click on Submit or Apply button.
5. If require some of your documents like scanned copy of your Photo, ID proof, Sign, then upload it whichever needed by ECIL Recruitment.
6. Review your all details for checking purpose (whether they are correct or not).
7. Then Choose the payment method and Pay the exam fee(if required) as per your cast or category provided by ECIL Recruitment.
8. Now you are successfully applied for ECIL Recruitment. After that, you may get login details or specific verification process or registration number to check the status of your application (it may be given by your email or mobile number).
Some Recruitment Detailed Information:
Total Recruitment’s: Total number of recruitment’s which are required for ECIL Recruitment. Only that number of job vacancies provided by this recruitment.
Name of Posts: Post Names are the main posts released by ECIL Recruitment. There are other different posts provided by this company . Therefore, From the list the candidate can choose any post whichever they have an interest by ECIL Recruitment. However, The candidate needs to have similar qualification and relevant education about the post which candidate choosing from the list.
Age Requirement: The Minimum age and the Maximum age required for ECIL Recruitment . In other words, a candidate need to have age between those age requirement criteria given by the ECIL Recruitment.
Qualification : ECIL Recruitment required the candidate should have completed their qualification or its relevant education. When the candidate fill the form. the marks or percentage given by the candidate must be correct.
Exam Fee : Candidate has to pay the exam fee to apply for ECIL Recruitment. If the candidate has not paid the exam fee then this candidate unable to apply for ECIL Recruitment. Similarly,the candidates which having different cast or category can be having different exam fees. Some of cast or categories having a No Fee.
Last Date : The candidate can only able apply for ECIL Recruitment before the last date. In other words, If the last date ended then the candidate cannot be able to apply for ECIL Recruitment.