SEBI Recruitment 2019 Online Apply 147 Jobs Vacancies. The Job Posts Names are Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).
This Job Recruitment is Provided by Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI from sebi.gov.in
All the SEBI Recruitment Details like Post Names, Total Number of Posts, Pay Scale (Expected Salary), Job Locations, Starting Dates for Apply, Last Date for Apply, Exam Fees, Age Limit, Education Required are given below. Similarly, The Admit Card Download, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Exam Results will be given by SEBI Recruitment.
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
7 March 2020
23 March 2020
28150 – 55600/- (Per Month)
Graduate, Post Graduate, MCA, B.E./B.Tech, LLB
Name Of Posts:
|Post Names||Total Jobs|
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Age Requirement for SEBI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Job Vacancies:
Note: Read Full Notification Before Apply to This Job.
Notice: अगर अप्लाई लिंक नहीं खुल रहा है तो लिंक को कॉपी या शेयर करें और इस लिंक को कंप्यूटर में खोलें.
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Job Vacancies:
1. Firstly, Download and Read “Full Notification” Carefully
2. Click on “Click Here to Apply” Link (Given Above)
3. After that, you will redirected to the official link to apply for SEBI Recruitment (It may be ‘register’ page and if there is no such a page then search for the “careers” inside that website link).
4. Then fill all form with accurate details and click on Submit or Apply button.
5. If require some of your documents like scanned copy of your Photo, ID proof, Sign, then upload it whichever needed by SEBI Recruitment.
6. Review your all details for checking purpose (whether they are correct or not).
7. Then Choose the payment method and Pay the exam fee(if required) as per your cast or category provided by SEBI Recruitment.
8. Now you are successfully applied for SEBI Recruitment. After that, you may get login details or specific verification process or registration number to check the status of your application (it may be given by your email or mobile number).
Some Recruitment Detailed Information:
Total Recruitment’s: Total number of recruitment’s which are required for SEBI Recruitment. Only that number of job vacancies provided by this recruitment.
Name of Posts: Post Names are the main posts released by SEBI Recruitment. There are other different posts provided by this company . Therefore, From the list the candidate can choose any post whichever they have an interest by SEBI Recruitment. However, The candidate needs to have similar qualification and relevant education about the post which candidate choosing from the list.
Age Requirement: The Minimum age and the Maximum age required for SEBI Recruitment . In other words, a candidate need to have age between those age requirement criteria given by the SEBI Recruitment.
Qualification : SEBI Recruitment required the candidate should have completed their qualification or its relevant education. When the candidate fill the form. the marks or percentage given by the candidate must be correct.
Exam Fee : Candidate has to pay the exam fee to apply for SEBI Recruitment. If the candidate has not paid the exam fee then this candidate unable to apply for SEBI Recruitment. Similarly,the candidates which having different cast or category can be having different exam fees. Some of cast or categories having a No Fee.
Last Date : The candidate can only able apply for SEBI Recruitment before the last date. In other words, If the last date ended then the candidate cannot be able to apply for SEBI Recruitment.