UPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Apply 158 Jobs Vacancies. The Job Posts Names are National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -II) Exam. This Job Recruitment is Provided by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) from upsc.gov.in
All the UPSC Recruitment Details like Post Names, Total Number of Posts, Pay Scale (Expected Salary), Job Locations, Starting Dates for Apply, Last Date for Apply, Exam Fees, Age Limit, Education Required are given below.
Similarly, The Admit Card Download, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Exam Results will be given by UPSC Recruitment.
Name Of Posts:
|Post Names||Total Jobs|
Army - National Defence Academy
Navy - National Defence Academy
Air Force (including Ground Duties) - National Defence Academy
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Age Requirement for UPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Job Vacancies:
Born not earlier than 02nd January, 2001 and not later than 1st January, 2004
Qualification Required :
Army Wing of NDA: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination.
Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA & NA: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.
100/- Rs For GEN/OBC
No fee For SC/ST
Important Dates For UPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Job Vacancies:
Start Date for Online Apply: 07-08-2019
Last Date for Online Apply: 03-09-2019
Start Date for Payment of Fee: 02-08-2019
Date for Written Exam: 17-11-2019
Note: Read Full Notification Before Apply to This Job.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Job Vacancies:
1. Firstly, Download and Read “Full Notification” Carefully
2. Click on “Click Here to Apply” Link (Given Above)
3. After that, you will redirected to the official link to apply for UPSC Recruitment (It may be ‘register’ page and if there is no such a page then search for the “careers” inside that website link).
4. Then fill all form with accurate details and click on Submit or Apply button.
5. If require some of your documents like scanned copy of your Photo, ID proof, Sign, then upload it whichever needed by UPSC Recruitment.
6. Review your all details for checking purpose (whether they are correct or not).
7. Then Choose the payment method and Pay the exam fee(if required) as per your cast or category provided by UPSC Recruitment.
8. Now you are successfully applied for UPSC Recruitment. After that, you may get login details or specific verification process or registration number to check the status of your application (it may be given by your email or mobile number).
Some Recruitment Detailed Information:
Total Recruitment’s: Total number of recruitment’s which are required for UPSC Recruitment. Only that number of job vacancies provided by this recruitment.
Name of Posts: Post Names are the main posts released by UPSC Recruitment. There are other different posts provided by this company . Therefore, From the list the candidate can choose any post whichever they have an interest by UPSC Recruitment. However, The candidate needs to have similar qualification and relevant education about the post which candidate choosing from the list.
Age Requirement: The Minimum age and the Maximum age required for UPSC Recruitment . In other words, a candidate need to have age between those age requirement criteria given by the UPSC Recruitment.
Qualification : UPSC Recruitment required the candidate should have completed their qualification or its relevant education. When the candidate fill the form. the marks or percentage given by the candidate must be correct.
Exam Fee : Candidate has to pay the exam fee to apply for UPSC Recruitment. If the candidate has not paid the exam fee then this candidate unable to apply for UPSC Recruitment. Similarly,the candidates which having different cast or category can be having different exam fees. Some of cast or categories having a No Fee.
Last Date : The candidate can only able apply for UPSC Recruitment before the last date. In other words, If the last date ended then the candidate cannot be able to apply for UPSC Recruitment.