Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Jobs Vacancies with Expected Salary Upto 21700/- Level -3 Rs PM. The Job Posts Names are Navik (General Duty). This Job Recruitment is Provided by joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
All the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details like Post Names, Total Number of Posts, Pay Scale (Expected Salary), Job Locations, Starting Dates for Apply, Last Date for Apply, Exam Fees, Age Limit, Education Required are given below.
Similarly, The Admit Card Download, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Exam Results will be given by Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
Name Of Posts:
|Post Names||Total Jobs|
Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry 02/2020 Batch
Age Requirement for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Job Vacancies:
Minimum 18 to Maximum 22 Years are the Minimum and maximum age required for this job.
Qualification Required :
10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50%aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Important Dates For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Job Vacancies:
Start Date for Online Apply: 26-08-2019
Last Date for Online Apply: 01-09-2019
Note: Read Full Notification Before Apply to This Job.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Job Vacancies:
1. Firstly, Download and Read “Full Notification” Carefully
2. Click on “Click Here to Apply” Link (Given Above)
3. After that, you will redirected to the official link to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (It may be ‘register’ page and if there is no such a page then search for the “careers” inside that website link).
4. Then fill all form with accurate details and click on Submit or Apply button.
5. If require some of your documents like scanned copy of your Photo, ID proof, Sign, then upload it whichever needed by Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
6. Review your all details for checking purpose (whether they are correct or not).
7. Then Choose the payment method and Pay the exam fee(if required) as per your cast or category provided by Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
8. Now you are successfully applied for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. After that, you may get login details or specific verification process or registration number to check the status of your application (it may be given by your email or mobile number).
Some Recruitment Detailed Information:
Total Recruitment’s: Total number of recruitment’s which are required for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. Only that number of job vacancies provided by this recruitment.
Name of Posts: Post Names are the main posts released by Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. There are other different posts provided by this company . Therefore, From the list the candidate can choose any post whichever they have an interest by Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. However, The candidate needs to have similar qualification and relevant education about the post which candidate choosing from the list.
Age Requirement: The Minimum age and the Maximum age required for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment . In other words, a candidate need to have age between those age requirement criteria given by the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
Qualification : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required the candidate should have completed their qualification or its relevant education. When the candidate fill the form. the marks or percentage given by the candidate must be correct.
Exam Fee : Candidate has to pay the exam fee to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. If the candidate has not paid the exam fee then this candidate unable to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. Similarly,the candidates which having different cast or category can be having different exam fees. Some of cast or categories having a No Fee.
Last Date : The candidate can only able apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment before the last date. In other words, If the last date ended then the candidate cannot be able to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.